Why Hire a Professional
- Studies have shown that 98% of homebuyers judge whether to view a property by the photos
- Saves you time as a realtor
- Your listing will stand out from other properties and often times become the benchmark to compare other similar properties to
- Homes with sharper photos sell for more money. Homes with the sharpest 10% of listing photos sold at or above their list price 44% of the time compared to 13% for homes with listing photos of average sharpness.
- According to a Redfin study of 22 markets, professionally photographed homes priced between $200,000 and $1 million sold for between $3,400 and $11,200 more than asking. Professionally photographed homes sold faster, too, 21 days faster on average for homes in the $400,000 price range than those with amateur-level photography
- Hiring a professional real estate photographer pays for itself by helping you lower your days on the market, ultimately leading to more offers and a maximization of the sales price.
Now that we have determined hiring a professional is key to selling properties, here are the top reasons to hire Teressa.
Why Hire Teressa
- 7+ years of shooting real estate and commercial photography full time
- With experience comes knowledge, speed, and exceptional quality
- Efficient, she has photographed the majority of floor plans traditional to Southern Utah and Mesquite Nevada creating a more valuable knowledge of the best ways to showcase your listing.
- Competitive pricing
- Fast turn-around time, you can expect your photos back the next business day